General contracting is one of our core offerings at JerCo. We pride ourselves on our siding, roofing, windows and decks produced through contracting. What sets our team apart is our dedication to quality – instead of overloading with too many projects at once and delivering substandard results to rush on time, we take on only the amount of work we can produce at one time. For the homeowner, this means higher quality work done right the first time.
Our mission is to serve you for the lifetime of your project and beyond. We have created a process to ensure our clients are delighted with their newly-transformed home as well as the construction process that got us there. This process has not only created beautiful homes, but also forged lifelong relationships with each homeowner.
- Evaluate: In our initial conversation, we begin by collecting your wants and needs to ensure we are the right contractor for you and your home.
- Design Analysis: At our first site visit we will explore all different options available for you and your home.
- Budget Planning: To create your plan and budget, we combine our onsite information, drawings and specs into a bid package for our team to produce your budget plan.
- Final Design: This is where the final plan comes to life and we define your material selections. We meet with you to review your final plan and proposal for construction.
- Project Management: As we proceed into the construction phase, we promote open communication and give you regular updates throughout the entire project.
- Build Phase: Let the transformation begin! You are educated throughout the design process and ready to see your design become a reality.
- Educate: When your new transformation is complete, we will walk through your new home with you and educate you on how to care and maintain your new space for life.