In the early 2000’s two college roommates were starting a new chapter in their lives. They were former roommates and college football players looking to work hard and start their adult lives. They both had had a few different jobs framing and remodeling. Everything from a small bathroom to framing 10,000 sq ft custom home in the western suburbs.
In 2005 they both decided to go out on their own. Working together for a few years as separate companies, they soon found that their vision was similar, and decided to team up once again. In 2008 they created JerCo Construction. Being college football teammates, they knew they needed to create a strong team, that liked to work hard and put out top notch craftsmanship.
When the economy crashed, they took on any job they could. As our country tried to recover from the crash, JerCo started to grow at an awesome pace. By 2012 JerCo was on an average 42% revenue growth rate, by 2015 the team had grown to 12 and the revenue growth rate continued.
Throughout the growth, the economy recovering Corey and Jeremy’s vision has remained the same. Honesty, hard work, constant communication, and teamwork are the building blocks to any great team. That is how our team at JerCo Construction has and will continue to “Build you a better home.”
Our vision at JerCo Construction is to create lifelong comfort through the transformation of your home.
At JerCo Construction we transform your home to fit your unique lifestyle throughout the stages your life. Our team is trustworthily and passionate about life; they are driven by the challenge of making your home fit your unique style and needs.
We individually and collectively, dedicate ourselves to providing exceptional workmanship, extraordinary service, and professional integrity. We treat your home as our home and you as friends and family.
At JerCo we strive to provide a safe, harmonious environment where our employees can enjoy a balanced life and receive much satisfaction and pleasure for a job well done.
Our commitment to both our customers and our team allows JerCo Construction to provide lifelong exceptional service to Twin Cities Metro Area. Building you a better home isn’t just our business it’s our life.
- We are committed to our Vision, Mission and Culture statements, our success, our current and future team and our customers at all times.
- If we are in doubt regarding the status of a project, customer, a team member or customer feelings – we communicate.
- We always speak the truth and deliver what we promise.
- We only make agreements we are willing to keep.
- We have a balanced approach to life remembering that our physical, social, spiritual and family aspects are just as important as our financial and intellectual ones.
- We do your best to have ownership in everything we do, we are accountable for our actions and responsible for their outcomes (good or bad) as well.
- We have a positive attitude both personally, and professionally while working with our team, and our potential, new and existing customers.
- We view life as a journey, to be enjoyed, participated in, and appreciated.
- We make educated choices that are guided by, but not limited by, our past learning experiences. We will always hunger for knowledge no matter how “experienced” we become.
- We assure that we are constantly educating our self on the latest in construction, technological enhancements & efficient methods of implementation.
- We have a commitment to education and sharing our knowledge with others. We actively seek out information and new innovations to improve quality, techniques and efficiencies.
- We are forward-thinking, aiming to prepare our team, for a rapidly changing industry by equipping them with critical thinking skills, work ethic, and respect for the core values of honesty, integrity, loyalty, and compassion.
Developing these skills is the corner stone of the JerCo Construction.
- We realize that our focus is to find our passions in both our personal and business life and match them as closely as possible to our responsibilities at JerCo.
- We are not afraid to stretch the boundaries of creativeness, efficiency and curiosity.
- We have boundless enthusiasm for creating and maintaining beautiful homes.
- We have a positive attitude both personally, and professionally while working with our team, and our potential, new and existing customers to help find their passions.