Do you need more space for a growing family, for a new hobby or just more room to play around in? Home additions are an excellent way to enhance your home without sacrificing its structural integrity. Whether you are looking to expand your first floor, looking to expand up with a second story addition, adding to your garage or building a detached garage, we work with you to create the best solution.
The first step in any home addition is to plan out your budget. We’ve broke down the average addition cost into three levels of service. These are average numbers designed to help you plan your budget and are flexible to change, depending on what your specific remodeling needs are.
- Attached 2 Car Garage Addition
- Insulate Exterior Walls & Ceilings, Drywall And Fire Tape
- New Insulated Steel Garage Door
- Walls Ceiling, Flooring
- HVAC And Electrical
- Attic Insulation
- 28×20 2-Story Addition
- Main Level Family Room With Fireplace
- Second Floor Bedroom And Full Bathroom
- 20×16 3 Season Porch
- Concrete Slab Below
- Exterior To Match Existing Home
- Steps Down To Yard
- Floating Slab With Block CMU Block Curb
- Basic Electrical
- 1 Service Door 2 Windows And Garage Door Opener
- Vinyl Siding And Aluminum Soffit & Fascia
NOT INCLUDED: New appliances, furnishings unless quoted.
A GIFT FROM US: Professional cleaning service after project is complete.