Basements represent truly limitless potential. From an entertainment space to an exercise room, your finished basement can be anything you make it. No matter your vision, we work with you to help make it a reality.
To help you plan your basement finish or remodel, here is a breakdown of the average finishing cost into three levels of service. These are average numbers designed to help you plan your budget and are flexible to change, depending on what your specific remodeling needs are.
- Finish 20×30 Entertaining Area
- Insulate Exterior Walls
- Add Recessed Light And Basic Electrical
- Finish Bathroom With Fiberglass Tub/Shower Surround (If Roughed In)
- Basic-Level Included
- Add 1 Bedroom
- Add Wet Bar
- Walk-In Tile Shower
- Laminate Flooring Allowance Around Bar
- Mid-Level Included
- Add Additional Bedroom
- Full Bar With Custom Cabinetry With Solid Surface Countertops
- In-Floor Heat Allowance
NOT INCLUDED: New appliances, furnishings, demo of existing basement.
A GIFT FROM US: Professional cleaning service after project is complete.